Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Ultimate Attack

No one has ever survived it.

Ka... me...
ha... me...

That's right, it's the ferocious Kamehamecolor attack. If you were standing in the way, you would be extremely colorful for the brief instant you weren't being vaporized.

Goku credited to whoever thought of him first.

Oh yeah, I figured out how to color stuff in! Technically it's a cheaters method, and it's nightmarishly slow, but it's a good crutch until I can figure out the Illustrator application.

Which, by the way, I am still slowly beating a hole into my desk with my forehead because of how hard it is.

My day? Very boring. Probably the funniest thing that happened was at dinner when i said "I have a question" and Stephen said "So?"
Good to know I'm appreciated around here. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment