Friday, July 23, 2010

No, This One Doesn't Have A Title Either

Remember how I said I was hanging out with Nina and Teddy last night? Well, we were outside for a while, and we came to find out the hard way that Nina's mosquito repellant was... sub par.

I HATE mosquitos and their obnoxious itchy biting. Ughh. The fact that they leave these huge welts in their wake doesn't do much to endear them to me either.

Here is my artwork of the day (clearly i haven't been very diligent about doing this):

This is the "good color" picture. the rest of the pictures I took were with the flash off, since I wasn't a big fan of the weird shadows it left.

Sorry that the pictures are bad, the quality of the camera I was using was... somewhat lacking. I hope to invest in a substantially higher quality camera before I trek off to college.

So other than the fact that the color got horribly butchered by my camera, I really like how the pictures cam out! If the opportunity ever arises, I'm hoping to do a sequel to this one in college at some point. If it ever happens, which I will be sure to update you on, I'm planning on it being much bigger and much more intense.

Ugh. OK. I have to get up early tomorrow. Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment