Monday, July 12, 2010

RRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH


Hello again :)

The title is as such because Adobe decided that it would be cool to create this horrifyingly painstaking verification process you need to suffer through before you can use anything they make. I had to suffer through a 40 minute installation, only to be sucker punched by this little window saying I'm not allowed to use anything... yet.

Oh, the indignity!! Hence the screen-shaking rage and all.

Anyway. If I'm dead before the end of this week, I am going to blame the 3- maybe 4- swim meets I have to survive. We had our first one today, which saw me frantically trying to stay on top of an ever-changing lineup of 13-14 year olds, AS WELL as swim three events myself (what? You can be a coach AND a swimmer? Well, yeah, I guess so.) which left my shattered remains crawling desperately for th- ok, it wasn't THAT bad. :P But I was beginning to look forward to when the meet would be finally over.

And then I get to do it again tomorrow!

Joyous, I know. Oh- almost forgot. Art blog. I'll put up a pencil drawing I did a couple of days ago, sorry if it's underwhelming.
Oh. That's a bummer... some of it got cut off on the right. I'll have to fix that eventually.

But yeah, dragons are cool. I can't wait to edit this one- you know, adding color and all that. Stupid Adobe and their making me wait... rrrgh.

Oh well. Hopefully the next time I post I'll have better news! And, you know, pictures. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment