Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Aw, You Really DO Care!

I was rather touched yesterday when I received an unexpected message from Emily Smith, a fellow Needham High graduate. She, upon discovering via my previous posts I was having some trouble with Adobe Illustrator, referred me to a site where they give online tutorials for such applications!

Needless to say it's EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you so much, Emily! I truly appreciate this.

Moving on.

I was going to give you all a synopsis of my day, but then I was all ehh over the idea.... the more I thought about it the more boring it seemed. So instead I'll just say this: Mario Kart is one of the best games of all time.
Even if you're the one losing.

I'm not going to be posting a whole lot of actual artwork for a little while, since I'm going to be devoting the time I normally spend drawing to the tutorials Emily so kindly got for me. That means you're going to have to put up with some of my older work, like AP art stuff and some senior studio work. Sorry. I'll try to make it interesting.

It's getting late though, so that's going to have to wait.

1 comment: