Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The First Time is Always the Most Annoying

So I settled down today for the first time, determined to figure out how to use all of my new and fancy Adobe stuff.

This is what ensued:

It was a good thing my mom called me to go take out the trash when she did- I was on the verge of putting something sharp through my monitor out of sheer frustration.

As you can probably tell, I can't even figure out how to color stuff in. After about ten minutes of desperately searching for the paintbucket tool I knew all too well, I ended up just making this to convey my rather horrible failure.

I might end up enrolling in that weird program Apple does to teach you how to use all of your new and fancy Adobe stuff. Apparently they have one, and it might be a good idea for me to check it out, or this blog is going to get pretty boring rather quickly.

And for all of those who are wondering about the picture, no, I don't actually wear old man slippers. They're just easier to draw.

Anyway. I found another one of those crazy pencil drawings, so I'mma gonna upload it for you.



Oooo, pointy things. Exciting. Figuring out how to draw that guys fingers was really hard.

I also figured out that scanning things is better if done wirelessly. The first time I tried to get this picture on my computer, it looked like this:


Isn't that just his hand, though? And isn't it sideways?
Yes. Which is why wireless is better, because apparently when you plug your scanner into the computer it loses about 95% of everything you put though it. Exciting, right? :D

I'll figure this all out eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I read your blog I just think 'LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE' until it's ridiculous. LIKE!

    ReplyDelete