Friday, July 16, 2010

AP- but just a couple

I'm not going to post everything because I'm tired and stuffed with cheeseburger. But I'll be sure to post some stuff.

I went bowling with some friends today! It was quite the enjoyable experience, although the game developed this awful habit of disintegrating into a tickle fight. With me at its epicenter. Thanks guys.

At any rate. Here's the first picture:

Subject: Me!

I really liked this one, I feel like it best portrays the feeling of intimacy between an artist and their creations. It's not like passionate love or anything, but more subdued- a kind of appreciative respect.
Most of my art for my concentration, this being one of them, had a goal: I wanted it to capture that serene feeling I mentioned. Some of the earlier ones had a different goal, but that's alright. I wish I had a high quality shot of my absolute favorite piece on hand, but I don't. So instead, here's another concentration piece:

Subject: Jackie Lusardi

This was one of the later ones, so the theme had once again changed slightly by this point, but people seem to like this one regardless.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment