Thursday, August 12, 2010

Operation Make Matt Moral: A Journey Into The Unknown

Tomorrow morning I leave for college.

I'm really not ready for this at all. The music I'm listening to helps a little bit, but I'm still getting crushed in the whirlpool of my self doubt and insecurity.

I really can't promise how soon I'll be able to talk to you guys again, I'm going to be really preoccupied with setting the foundations for my new life in the good ole south. I'm also sorry that this post doesn't have a picture, my printer/scanner is packed away at the moment...

Good lord, I'm going to KENTUCKY. What is going on??

I love all of you out there, even those who sort of secretly follow my blog. I'll talk to you all soon!

...with pictures! Yes, there will be pictures. I have some backed up, just so I don't have any excuses. Hold me to this, ok guys?

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have SO much fun and love college. Stop worrying. :)

    KEEP IN TOUCH. Post pictures.

    ReplyDelete